(#Equal contribution *Corresponding author)
51. Oduor A, Yu H, Liu Y* (202x) Facilitative interactions between invasive plant species in low-nutrient conditions.
50. Hou M, Liu Y* (202x) Plant invasion under nutrient enrichment: Niche dimension of soil resources, specific nutrient effects, and light competition.
49. Fu Y, Oduor A, Jiang M*, Liu Y* (202x) Live soil ameliorated the negative effects of biodegradable but not non-biodegradable microplastics on the growth of plant communities. Journal of Applied Ecology, Reject with Resubmission Allowed.
48. Ma K, Fu Y*, Liu Y* (202x) The effects of microplastics on crop vary depending on the polymer types and their interaction with soil nutrient availability and weed competition. Plant Biology, Minor Revision.
47. Chang C, Jin H, Liu Y* (202x) Soil microorganism weaken the positive legacy effect of nutrient fluctuation on growth of alien plants. Ecology, Reject with Resubmission Allowed.
46. Wang S, Wang Z, Xiao L, Zhang H, Liu Y* (202x) Artificial light at night advances reproductive phenology and reduces reproductive capacity of a wild plant. BioRxiv (. Annals of Botany, Reject with Resubmission Allowed.
45. Fu Y, van Kleunen M, Ma K, Liu Y* (202x) The more synthetic polymer types pollute the soil, the stronger the growth suppression of invasive alien and native plants. BioRxiv (. Journal of Ecology, Reject with Resubmission Allowed.
44. Wang L, Oduor A, Liu Y* (202x) A native herbaceous community exerts a stronger allelopathic effect on the woody range-expander Betula fruticosa.
43. Oduor A, van Kleunen M, Liu Y* (202x) A test of drivers of the negative diversity-invasibility relationship: nutrient, allelopathy, soil biota and soil-legacy effects. BioRxiv (. Journal of Ecology, In Review.
42. Shan L, Oduor A, Liu Y* (2023) Herbivory and elevated levels of CO2 and nutrients separately, rather than synergistically, impact biomass production and allocation in invasive and native plants. Global Change Biology, Accepted.
41. Zhang X, Zhang T, Liu Y* (2023) Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on plant invasion success driven by nitrogen fluctuations. Journal of Applied Ecology, https://doi.org/10.1111/1365-2664.14505.
40. , Liu Y*, van Kleunen M (2023) Widely naturalized species are not more promiscuous in the use of different nitrogen forms, but benefit more from inorganic nitrogen. Biological Invasions, Accepted.
39. Zhang X, van Kleunen M, Chang C, Liu Y* (2023) Soil microbes mediate the effects of environmental variability on plant invasion. Ecology, https://doi.org/10.1002/ecy.4154.
38. Zaixing Ma, Lu Xiao*, Yanjie Liu* (2023) Effects of light, phosphorus, arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and their interactions on above and below ground traits of Trifolium repens Linn. Plant Science Journal, doi: 10.11913/PSJ.2095-0837.23051. [马再兴, 肖路*, 刘艳杰* (2023) 光照、磷和AMF及其交互作用对白车轴草（Trifolium repens Linn.）地上地下性状的影响. 植物科学学报, https://doi.org/10.11913/PSJ. 2095-0837. 23051.]
37. Zhang X#, Oduor A#, Liu Y* (2022) Invasive plants have greater growth than co-occurring natives in live soil subjected to a drought-rewetting treatment. Functional Ecology, https://doi.org/10.1111/1365-2435.14244.
36. Liu Y, Huang W, Yang Q, Zheng Y, Li S, Wu H, Ju R, Sun Y, Ding J* (2022) Research advances of plant invasion ecology over the past 10 years. Biodiversity Science, 30: 22438. [刘艳杰,黄伟,杨强,郑玉龙,黎绍鹏,吴昊,鞠瑞亭,孙燕,丁建清* (2022) 近10年植物入侵生态学重要研究进展. 生物多样性, 30: 22438.]
van Kleunen M (2022) Increases in multiple resources promote competitive ability of naturalized non-native plants. Communications Biology, 5: 1150.
34. Zhang Z#, Pan M#, Zhang X#, Liu Y* (2022) Responses of invasive and native plants to different forms and availability of phosphorus. American Journal of Botany, 109: 1560-1567.
33. Shan L, Oduor A, Huang W, Liu Y* (2022) Nutrient enrichment promotes invasion success of alien plants via increased growth and suppression of chemical defenses. Ecological Applications, https://doi.org/10.1002/eap.2791.
32. Jin H#, Chang L#, van Kleunen M, Liu Y* (2022) Soil fauna may buffer the negative effects of drought on alien plant invasion. Journal of Ecology, 110: 2332-2342.
31. Yan Y, Xiao L*, Liu Y* (2022) Soil leagcy effects of proceeding crops on the growth of wild soybean (Glycine soja) and clultiviated soybean (Glycine max). Soils and Crops, 11: 209-216. [晏益民, 肖路*, 刘艳杰* (2022) 前茬作物土壤遗留效应对野生大豆(Glycine soja) 和栽培大豆(Glycine max)生长的影响. 土壤与作物, 11: 209-216.]
30. Yan Y#, Oduor A#, Li F, Xie Y, Liu Y* (2022) Opposite effects of nutrient enrichment and an invasive snail on the growth of invasive and native macrophytes. Ecological Applications, https://doi.org/10.1002/eap.2737.
29. Liu Y*, B, Knop E, van Kleunen M (2022) The Matthew effect: common species become more common and rare ones become more rare in response to artificial light at night. Global Change Biology, 28: 3674-3682.
28. Li Y, Gao Y, van Kleunen M, Liu Y* (2022) Herbivory may mediate the effects of nutrients on the dominance of alien plants. Functional Ecology, 36: 1292-1302.
27. Wang L, Li Y*, Liu Y (2022) Invasive herbaceous respond more negatively to elevated ozone concentration than native species. Diversity and Distributions, 28: 189-196.
22. Zhang Z, Liu Y*, Yuan L, Ewald W, van Kleunen M (2021) Effect of allelopathy on plant performance: a meta‐analysis. Ecology Letters, 24: 348-362.
21. Zhang Z, Liu Y*, Brunel C, van Kleunen M (2020) Evidence for Elton's diversity‐invasibility hypothesis from belowground. Ecology, 101: e03187.
20. Zhang Z, Liu Y*, Brunel C, van Kleunen M (2020) Soil-microorganism-mediated invasional meltdown in plants. Nature Ecology & Evolution, 4: 1612-1621.
19. Liu M, Li H, Song J, Song M, Qiao N, Tian Y, Liu Y, Niu H (2020) Interactions between intercropped Avena sativa and Agropyron cristatum for nitrogen uptake. Plant and Soil, 447: 611-621.
18. Qi S, Liu Y, Dai Z, Wan L, Du D, Ju R, Wan J, Bonser S (2020) Allelopathy confers higher resistance in an invasive Wedelia to generalist herbivore and pathogen enemies compared to its native congener. Oecologia, 192: 415-423.
1. Qi W*, Niu H, Wang S, Liu Y, Zhang L (2012) Simulation of effects of warming on carbon budget in alpine meadow ecosystem on the Tibetan Plateau. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 32: 1713-1722. [亓伟伟*; 牛海山; 汪诗平; 刘艳杰; 张立荣 (2012) 增温对青藏高原高寒草甸生态系统固碳通量影响的模拟研究. 生态学报, 32: 1713-1722. ]