- 18 October, 2019: Qi S, Liu Y, Dai Z, Wan L, Du D, Ju R, Wan J, Bonser S (2019) Allelopathy confers higher resistance in an invasive Wedelia to generalist herbivore and pathogen enemies compared to its native congener. Oecologia, Accepted.
- 17 July, 2019: Zhang X, Dai Z, Gao F, Du D, Liu Y (2019) The role of long-distance dispersal and mycorrhizas on plant colonisation within mainland Germany. Flora, Accepted.
- 11 July, 2019: We welcome Dr. Liping Shan, who has jointed our group as an Research Associate.
- 10 July, 2019: Dr. Liu accepted the appointment from Wiley, and will serve as Subject Editor for Oikos.
- 1 July, 2019: Ms. Yi Peng has joined our group as the secretary to the Plant Ecology group.
- 5 June, 2019: Dr. Liu accepted the appointment from Springer Nature, and will serve as Handling Editor for Oecologia.
- 19 April, 2019: Dr. Hongxiang Zhang has joined our group as an associate professor, welcome!
- 12 January, 2019: Y Liu & M van Kleunen. (2019) Nitrogen acquisition of Central European herbaceous plants that differ in their global naturalization success. Functional Ecology, accepted!