Welcome to my lab！
We do research on plant ecology, in particular on biological invasions and global change biology. We use short-term greenhouse experiments, long-term field experiment, and database work testing hypotheses and quantify processes at different spatial and temporal scales in plant ecology. All researches in our group focus on the following questions:
1) How importance of adaptive phenotypic plasticity for plants under global change?
2) What makes invasive alien plants successful?
3) How do range-expanders (native invader) interact with local species under climate change?
4) How do pollutions induced by human actives (e.g. light pollution, plastics pollution, antibiotics pollution) affect ecosystem?
5) How to control the invasive plants?