Welcome to my lab！
We do research on plant ecology, in particular on biological invasions and global change biology. We use short-term greenhouse experiments, long-term field experiment, and database work testing hypotheses and quantify processes at different spatial and temporal scales in plant ecology. All researches in our group focus on the following questions:
1) How do global changes directly and indrectly affect plant invasion (alien and native invaders)?
2) What makes invasive alien plants successful?
3) How importance of adaptive phenotypic plasticity for plants under global change?
4) How do pollutions induced by human actives (e.g. light pollution, plastics pollution) affect ecosystem?
5) How to control the invasive plants?